From: Matthew Jones <bsdmatburt@gmail.com>
To: Torsten Wagner <torsten.wagner@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [mobileorg] Android sync failed
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:55:59 -0400	[thread overview]

That's really odd looking... my index.org file looks different:

* [[file:agendas.org][Agenda Views]]
* [[file:notes.org][notes.org]]

So I'm guessing that would be your problem

I use emacs of course to write my code but I don't do anything with android
through emacs... I just stick to the command line tools that ship with the
SDK.   Right now I'm focusing on Synchronization and gaining the ability to
edit the contents of files... I guess the biggest weakness in the system
right now is the user experience and general look and feel, if you are
looking for some way to help out :)

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net