From: Matthew Jones <bsdmatburt@gmail.com>
To: Torsten Wagner <torsten.wagner@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [mobileorg] Android sync failed
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:35:43 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Torsten, the issue with https appears to be within Android, I have waited
too long to add that information to the wiki so I'll do it now.   Can you
give me an example of the index.org file that was generated by
org-mobile-push (or is it empty due to the error message from the push?)
that should help in determining why nothing comes up.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net