* Re: org-odt list bug - help reproducing?
@ 2010-11-12 12:10 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2010-11-12 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com>wrote:

> Matt
>
> I am unable to reproduce the said behaviour.
>
> From my work-area (which is same as that in git), the odt produced is
> valid. I am attaching the odts produced in my work area. Let me know if
> what is attached is not what you expect.

I wonder if anyone on the list can reproduce the bug I'm finding in
Jambunathan's odt exporter?   The attached org file creates the attached
invalid odt file for me -- this is true both on my main laptop and in a
clean environment I just went to some trouble to create on another computer,
but J cannot reproduce the error.  I'm wondering if perhaps there's some
implicit dependency in J's code somewhere that neither of us sees, and that
isn't fulfilled on either of my systems.  I can't think of any other
explanation....

thanks as  always for your help!
Matt