* Question on faces used in the column view mode in the agenda view buffer
@ 2008-04-22 16:15 Jose Robins
From: Jose Robins @ 2008-04-22 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I have turned on priority highlighting such that [A] priority items get
highlighted in red and such in agenda view. In the agenda Day view
buffer however if I turn on the column view mode, the face of the column
turn to some sort of a default face for all the lines regardless of the
priorities. Is it possible to have the same priority type formatting be
available even in column mode in the agenda view buffer?

Thanks,
Jose

* Re: Question on faces used in the column view mode in the agenda view buffer
@ 2008-04-23 12:59 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-04-23 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wulfhomme13-rook; +Cc: org-mode