No, this is currently not possible. A good way to see the priority is to have a PRIORITY fiels in the colums format. - Carsten On Apr 22, 2008, at 6:15 PM, Jose Robins wrote: > I have turned on priority highlighting such that [A] priority items > get highlighted in red and such in agenda view. In the agenda Day > view buffer however if I turn on the column view mode, the face of > the column turn to some sort of a default face for all the lines > regardless of the priorities. Is it possible to have the same > priority type formatting be available even in column mode in the > agenda view buffer? > > Thanks, > Jose > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode