* How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environment?
@ 2012-07-12 21:06 M
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: M @ 2012-07-12 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I'm using Emacs org-mode for task and information management in a business
environment dominated by Microsoft products (Windows, Office, ...).

I wonder how to create a set-up for maximum productivity and I'd like to
know how you integrate org-mode in your work on MS Windows.

Creating hyperlinks in my org-mode files/tasks, which let me jump directly
to E-Mail in MS Outlook (Exchange-based), open Word-, Excel- or Powerpoint
documents, etc. is a very helpful feature for integrating org-mode.

Are there other techniques, tools or add-ons which are helpful for that
purpose?

Kind regards

Martin

[parent not found: <mailman.133.1342195226.11448.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>]