Hi Martin, M writes: > One example of helpful integration: if I send or get an e-mail which I want > to follow-up on later, I want to track that in org-mode and I want to have a > way to quickly find the original message in Outlook again (to reply or > forward it or whatever), which can be done with hyperlinks. You can simplify making links to your email messages by creating a custom link abbreviation assuming there is some uniquely identifying chunk of the URL to use as a key. Here are examples using google search and maps: ;; in .emacs (setq org-link-abbrev-alist '( ("google" . "http://www.google.com/search?q=") ("gmap" . "http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%s") )) Example org markup: [[google:org-mode][org-mode on google]] -Brett.