* pretty export of tags
@ 2010-05-31 14:56 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2010-05-31 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like some more control over how tags are exported to PDF. I
tried both latex and docbook based methods, and as far as I can tell, in
both cases the treatment is hard-coded (at least in the docbook case it
does mark them as being different from the headline).  Is there some
existing trick I should know about?  I'd like the tags e.g. right
justified, or on the next line in a box.  The HTML treatment is almost
OK.

David