From: Mark Barton <mbarton98@gmail.com>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, No Wayman <iarchivedmywholelife@gmail.com>,
	Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
Subject: Re: [RFC] DOCT: Declarative Org Capture Templates (easier template syntax)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 08:56:59 -0700	[thread overview]

+1 as interested
I saw this project a while ago
https://github.com/progfolio/doct <https://github.com/progfolio/doct>

I was concerned about long term support and if I would be left with templates I would have to rewrite again, plus I was too busy at the time to adopt it and it stays in my list of TODOs that are not scheduled. That being said, I use org capture daily, but to the points you raise, I avoid changing or adding to to my capture templates.