* latex export issue
@ 2011-03-09 22:05 Stephen Eglen
From: Stephen Eglen @ 2011-03-09 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Stephen Eglen

With the following minimal org buffer:

Simple test

here here here here here here here here here here here here here here
2010.  here here here here here here here here here here here here
here here here here here here here here here here here here here here

when I export this to latex, I get:

\title{Simple test}
\author{Stephen Eglen}
\date{09 March 2011}
\maketitle

\setcounter{tocdepth}{3}
\tableofcontents
\vspace*{1cm}

here here here here here here here here here here here here here here

\begin{enumerate}
\item here here here here here here here here here here here here
\end{enumerate}
here here here here here here here here here here here here here here

\end{document}

This is modified from a real case; is there any way that the "2010." can
be interpreted as the end of the sentence rather than the start of a
enumerate list?  (I have fixed it for now by reformatting my paragraph
so that 2010 does not begin the line.)  I get similar behaviour with
html export.

Thanks, Stephen