Ah, right. I did misunderstand. Yes, that seems like a good solution. Scot On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Nicolas wrote: > Hello, > > Scot Becker writes: > > > Looks good, but I can't get it to work. To test it, can I just > > evaluate the two sexp's in the block you gave inside a scratch buffer, > > then switch to my trial org file and export to LaTeX? > > Yes, but I guess you misunderstand the goal of the snippet. It will not > "fix" export (which isn't broken in that case) but will prevent > auto-fill-mode from creating a new item by cutting line at a wrong > position i.e. you won't have to keep an eye on the formatting anymore. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas >