* #o544 is user rw?
@ 2023-04-13  5:05 Ruijie Yu via General discussions about Org-mode.
From: Ruijie Yu via General discussions about Org-mode. @ 2023-04-13  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Orgmode

I'm looking at this `defcustom', and its docstring looks wrong.  It says
that #o544 corresponds to "u=rw,g=r,o=r", but shouldn't it be
"u=rx,g=r,o=r"?  Something is wrong, unless there is another definition
of permissions that I'm not aware of.

(defcustom org-babel-tangle-default-file-mode #o544
  "The default mode used for tangled files, as an integer.
The default value 356 correspands to the octal #o544, which is
read-write permissions for the user, read-only for everyone else."
  :group 'org-babel-tangle
  :package-version '(Org . "9.6")
  :type 'integer)

This is lisp/ob-tangle.el:161, in recent master.

--
Best,

RY

* Re: #o544 is user rw?