Hi Ruijie, > I’m looking at this `defcustom’, and its docstring looks wrong. It says > that #o544 corresponds to “u=rw,g=r,o=r”, but shouldn’t it be > “u=rx,g=r,o=r”? Something is wrong, unless there is another definition > of permissions that I’m not aware of. You are correct. I have a feeling that the value should be changed to #o644 to match the docstring though, rather than the docstring being updated, particularly as execution can be set via :shebang. Any objections? All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .