* Tangling Bernt Hansen's Org-Mode.Org file..?
@ 2014-04-05  5:08 David Masterson
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Masterson @ 2014-04-05  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Not sure whether this is expected or if I've setup org-mode
incorrectly...

I've installed a full version of Cygwin on a Windows 8.1 system.  I'm,
therefore, using Emacs 24.3 but I've added the org-mode 8.2.5h package.
After putting (package-initialize) near the beginning of my .emacs and
setting up an after-init-hook to require both org-install and
org-compat, the proper version shows up in org-version and everything
looks okay.

I then pulled down Bernt Hansen's Org-Mode.org file (amazing piece of
work!!) and ran C-c C-v C-t on it to "tangle it" (is that the right
verb?).  The first time I did this, I get an error about
"org-with-silent-modifications" being an invalid function (from
org-refresh-category-properties).  However, immediately doing the C-c
C-v C-t again correctly tangles the file and produces the expected
Org-Mode.el file.

Did I mis-setup org-mode??

--
David Masterson