* odt export of subtree: set/suppress the date in the export
@ 2014-11-03 20:35 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2014-11-03 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

 Emacs version: GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
 Org version: Org-mode version 7.9.3f (release_7.9.3f-17-g7524ef @ c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/)

I use org to take notes in meetings.

When I make an ODT export of the subtree for the meeting minutes, I
would like the date in the ODT document to be the date of the meeting
and not the date when I'm making the export.

Is this possible?

Thanks!