* Vertical split in Emacs 23
@ 2009-07-15 17:51 Paul Mead
From: Paul Mead @ 2009-07-15 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Emacs 23, and I'm not at all impressed with
the vertical split that it seems to prefer when there's supposedly
enough buffer width to allow it - the Agenda gets squashed up and things
like the TODO quick selection menus look terrible.

Is there a way of changing this back to the old behaviour? Through
experimentation I've found that if I reduce the frame width sufficiently
it reverts to horizontal split but I like to work with emacs maximized
most often.

Thanks
Paul