* Org-odt fails to export when inline tasks are present
@ 2011-08-06 11:41 suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-08-06 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jambunathan,

Exporting to org-odt fails if my org file has inline tasks and
org-inlinetask is already loaded. To reproduce the bug with the attached
org file you can do the following:

1. In a minimal org-mode setup (without requiring org-inlinetask),
   export the attached file to odt. It will be done without problems.
2. Now repeat the same thing but after requiring org-inlinetask.

The second fails and gives me the following errors. I shortened some
really long text and errors from the debugger output. I can post the
complete error if you think it would help.

I hope this report helps.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  format(nil)
  eval((format format-str))
  org-inlinetask-export-handler()
  run-hooks(org-export-preprocess-before-backend-specifics-hook)
  org-export-preprocess-string(..)

  [...]

  org-lparse("odt" "odt" nil nil nil nil nil nil)
  org-export-as-odt(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export-as-odt)
  org-export(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export nil nil)