Hello Suvayu > Hi Jambunathan, > > Exporting to org-odt fails if my org file has inline tasks and > org-inlinetask is already loaded. To reproduce the bug with the attached > org file you can do the following: Looks like I need to create an entry in C-h v org-inlinetask-export-templates. Till such time as that happens, the attached patch would strip inline tasks from odt export. i.e., the exporter will behave as though org-inlinetask-export is set to nil for the purpose of odt export. NOTE TO THE MAINTAINERS: git diff is forcibly creating the first hunk in the attached diff even though I haven't made any modifications as suggested by it. (I think it is getting confused by the presence of the "special non-ascii A")