emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14  0:25 Eric Schulte
  2011-06-14  0:44 ` Jude DaShiell
  2011-06-14 11:52 ` Jason Dunsmore
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-06-14  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Just a heads up.

The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.

Best -- Eric

-- 
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
  2011-06-14  0:25 http://orgmode.org/ is down Eric Schulte
@ 2011-06-14  0:44 ` Jude DaShiell
  2011-06-14  1:24   ` Eric Schulte
  2011-06-14 11:52 ` Jason Dunsmore
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-14  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

It's been down since June 12, 2011 too and maybe earlier than that.On Mon, 
13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte wrote:

> Just a heads up.
> 
> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.
> 
> Best -- Eric
> 
> 

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
  2011-06-14  0:44 ` Jude DaShiell
@ 2011-06-14  1:24   ` Eric Schulte
  2011-06-14  2:06     ` Jude DaShiell
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-06-14  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jude DaShiell; +Cc: Org Mode

I have been able to push changes up to the repository as recently as this afternoon.

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> writes:

> It's been down since June 12, 2011 too and maybe earlier than that.On Mon, 
> 13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte wrote:
>
>> Just a heads up.
>> 
>> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.
>> 
>> Best -- Eric
>> 
>> 
>
>

-- 
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
  2011-06-14  1:24   ` Eric Schulte
@ 2011-06-14  2:06     ` Jude DaShiell
  2011-06-14  2:19       ` Jude DaShiell
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-14  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

Apparently the pull part has been broken since Sunday.  No updates of any 
kind happened when I tried a pul Sunday.On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte 
wrote:

> I have been able to push changes up to the repository as recently as this afternoon.
> 
> Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> writes:
> 
> > It's been down since June 12, 2011 too and maybe earlier than that.On Mon, 
> > 13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte wrote:
> >
> >> Just a heads up.
> >> 
> >> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.
> >> 
> >> Best -- Eric
> >> 
> >> 
> >
> >
> 
> 

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
  2011-06-14  2:06     ` Jude DaShiell
@ 2011-06-14  2:19       ` Jude DaShiell
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-14  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

Script started on Mon 13 Jun 2011 10:15:49 PM EDT
jude@md:~/org-mode$ pwd
/home/jude/org-mode
jude@md:~/org-mode$ git pull
orgmode.org[0: 67.23.43.128]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
jude@md:~/org-mode$ exit
exit

Script done on Mon 13 Jun 2011 10:19:26 PM EDT
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> Apparently the pull part has been broken since Sunday.  No updates of any 
> kind happened when I tried a pul Sunday.On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte 
> wrote:
> 
> > I have been able to push changes up to the repository as recently as this afternoon.
> > 
> > Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> writes:
> > 
> > > It's been down since June 12, 2011 too and maybe earlier than that.On Mon, 
> > > 13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte wrote:
> > >
> > >> Just a heads up.
> > >> 
> > >> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.
> > >> 
> > >> Best -- Eric
> > >> 
> > >> 
> > >
> > >
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> 
> 

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
  2011-06-14  0:25 http://orgmode.org/ is down Eric Schulte
  2011-06-14  0:44 ` Jude DaShiell
@ 2011-06-14 11:52 ` Jason Dunsmore
  2011-06-14 12:56   ` Bastien
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2011-06-14 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:

> Just a heads up.
>
> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.

Everything should be back up now.

I found the VM kernel-panicked.  I'll upgrade the kernel soon.

Regards,
Jason

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
  2011-06-14 11:52 ` Jason Dunsmore
@ 2011-06-14 12:56   ` Bastien
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Bastien @ 2011-06-14 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Dunsmore; +Cc: Org Mode

Jason Dunsmore <emacs-orgmode@dunsmor.com> writes:

> Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Just a heads up.
>>
>> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.
>
> Everything should be back up now.
>
> I found the VM kernel-panicked.  I'll upgrade the kernel soon.

Thanks a lot for this, Jason!

-- 
 Bastien

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2011-06-14 12:56 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 7+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2011-06-14  0:25 http://orgmode.org/ is down Eric Schulte
2011-06-14  0:44 ` Jude DaShiell
2011-06-14  1:24   ` Eric Schulte
2011-06-14  2:06     ` Jude DaShiell
2011-06-14  2:19       ` Jude DaShiell
2011-06-14 11:52 ` Jason Dunsmore
2011-06-14 12:56   ` Bastien

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).