* http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14  0:25 Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-06-14  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Just a heads up.

The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14  0:44 ` Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-14  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

It's been down since June 12, 2011 too and maybe earlier than that.On Mon,

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14  1:24   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-06-14  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jude DaShiell; +Cc: Org Mode

I have been able to push changes up to the repository as recently as this afternoon.

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14  2:06     ` Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-14  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

Apparently the pull part has been broken since Sunday.  No updates of any
kind happened when I tried a pul Sunday.On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Eric Schulte

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14  2:19       ` Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-14  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

Script started on Mon 13 Jun 2011 10:15:49 PM EDT
jude@md:~/org-mode$ pwd
/home/jude/org-mode
jude@md:~/org-mode$ git pull
orgmode.org[0: 67.23.43.128]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
jude@md:~/org-mode$ exit
exit

Script done on Mon 13 Jun 2011 10:19:26 PM EDT

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14 11:52 ` Jason Dunsmore
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2011-06-14 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:

> Just a heads up.
>
> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.

Everything should be back up now.

I found the VM kernel-panicked.  I'll upgrade the kernel soon.

Regards,
Jason

* Re: http://orgmode.org/ is down
@ 2011-06-14 12:56   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-06-14 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Dunsmore; +Cc: Org Mode

Jason Dunsmore <emacs-orgmode@dunsmor.com> writes:

> Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Just a heads up.
>>
>> The main orgmode.org server appears to be down, git and the web-page.
>
> Everything should be back up now.
>
> I found the VM kernel-panicked.  I'll upgrade the kernel soon.

Thanks a lot for this, Jason!

--
 Bastien