* org-log-note-clock-out ends action after note, forgetting to clock in to something
@ 2022-03-16 12:50 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2022-03-16 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

This is regarding the behavior of =org-log-note-clock-out=. When =nil= I can just be clocked in to A and then when I clock in to B it stops A, starts B. This is nice. However, when  =org-log-note-clock-out= is true, I get prompted for a note --  which is what I want -- but it stops there. So, if I was repeating the above action of clocking from A to B, it clocks out of A, asks for a note, but does NOT clock in to B.

This discrepancy is annoying; while I am adapting to remember to clock out before clocking in to another item (so I can get my note), it would be nice if it remembered that it was supposed to be clocking in to that other thing AFTER the note finishes.

Anyone else duplicating this error would be useful to know. Let me know if there is somewhere else I should report this issue.

- Tory

* org-log-note-clock-out ends action after note, forgetting to clock in to something
@ 2022-03-16 14:16 Tory S. Anderson