* ASCII export: footer possible?
@ 2012-06-29  8:25 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2012-06-29  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I want to maintain a list of news for a "message of the day" in an org
file and export it to ASCII:

/=================================================================================\
| #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: current                                                   |
| #+TITLE:                                                                        |
|                                                                                 |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|                                                                                 |
|                          WELCOME TO MY COMPUTER                                 |
|                                                                                 |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
| EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEW |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|                                                                                 |
| * 29.06.2012                                                        :current:   |
|                                                                                 |
| No news is good news.                                                           |
|                                                                                 |
| * 28.06.2012                                                        :current:   |
|                                                                                 |
| Everything fine today.                                                          |
|                                                                                 |
| * 20.06.2012                                                                    |
|                                                                                 |
| Down for maintenance.                                                           |
|                                                                                 |
| * 18.06.2012                                                                    |
|                                                                                 |
| My computer is now online                                                       |
|                                                                                 |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
| EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEW |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
\=================================================================================/

When exported this gives me:

/=================================================================================\
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|                                                                                 |
|                       WELCOME TO MY BIG COMPUTER                                |
|                                                                                 |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
| EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEW |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|                                                                                 |
| 29.06.2012                                                                      |
| ----------                                                                      |
|                                                                                 |
| No news is good news.                                                           |
|                                                                                 |
| 28.06.2012                                                                      |
| Everything fine today.                                                          |

Currently the footer is not exported.  Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Loris

--
Loris Bennett