* Japanese popularity of orgmode
@ 2015-01-27 14:16 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-01-27 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

There seems to be (and has been for a while) a growing Japanese presence online with orgmode materials, documentation, addons, etc. Most recenlty I found this blog: http://paper.li/highfrontier/1300501273 . I had also noticed many of the page titles on the orgmode website/wiki had Japanese content. This has me curious. Does anyone know the story of what's causing it to take off in Japan, or whether "taking off" is even the right word? Is it just a few people or a department at a university that are using it?