* Sugesstion for a more fexible org-bbdb-anniversary-description
@ 2020-03-30 18:08 Dieter Faulbaum
From: Dieter Faulbaum @ 2020-03-30 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmoe@gnu.org

I think it would be nice if this function would have some (customizable)
variables.

Here (in Germany) e.g. I like this:

(defun org-bbdb-anniversary-description (agenda-date anniv-date)
  (let ((delta (- (calendar-absolute-from-gregorian anniv-date)
                  (calendar-absolute-from-gregorian agenda-date))))
    (cond
     ((= delta 0) "\\&")
     ((= delta 1) " (morgen)\\&")
     ((< delta org-bbdb-general-anniversary-description-after)
      (format " (in %d Tagen)\\&" delta))
     ((pcase-let ((`(,month ,day ,year) anniv-date))
	(format " (am %d.%d.)\\&" day month)))
     )
    )
  )

And I think others would have other preferences.

Just an idea.
I'm sorry but I can't program lisp good enough to implement my idea
(without the shown hack).