From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <arne_bab@web.de>
To: "Juan Manuel Macías" <maciaschain@posteo.net>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Org as a book publisher
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 18:46:44 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Juan,

I’ve been going that route for a few years now, and I setup an autotools
pipeline with all the little tweaks and hacks I needed to make
everything work well together.

I’m using LaTeX (pdflatex), scribus, calibre and imagemagick to publish
a roleplaying book with charactersheet,

Maybe some of it can help you. The entrypoints are the Makefile, the
setup, and the configure.ac (for the hacks):
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/Makefile.am
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/basesetup.tex
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/ews30setup.tex
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/ews30setup.el
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/configure.ac

The main document is
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/ews.org

I also have some derived documents that use the included tables as data.
Most complex example:
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/chargen.org.in

Best wishes,
Arne