* Suggestion: rename Org Font Lock customization group
@ 2010-03-28 16:14 Dan Davison
From: Dan Davison @ 2010-03-28 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

For the sake of non-emacs experts, I think the customization group
"Org Font Lock" would be better named "Org Appearance". Here's what part of
the org-customize buffer currently looks like:

   [+]-- Group Org TODO
   [+]-- Group Org Time
   [+]-- Group Org Tags
   [+]-- Group Org Properties
   [+]-- Group Org Agenda
   [+]-- Group Org LaTeX
   [-]-\ Group Org Font Lock
    | [+]-- Group Org Faces
    |  |--- Option Org Odd Levels Only
    |  |--- Option Org Level Color Stars Only
    |  |--- Option Org Hide Leading Stars
    |  |--- Option Org Hidden Keywords
    |  |--- Option Org Fontify Done Headline
    |  |--- Option Org Fontify Emphasized Text
    |  |--- Option Org Fontify Whole Heading Line
    |  |--- Option Org Highlight Latex Fragments And Specials
    |  |--- Option Org Hide Emphasis Markers
    |  |--- Option Org Emphasis Regexp Components
    |  `--- Option Org Emphasis Alist
   [+]-- Group Org Completion

Dan

p.s. I've renamed Worg/org-faces.org to
Worg/org-tutorials/org-appearance.org and added info related to the
"Font Lock" group as a whole (title etc, org-hide-leading-stars,
org-odd-levels-only), but lots more could be added to this.