* How to activate pre.src in org-babel html output? Can only get class=example
@ 2012-02-13  4:04 Giovanni Moretti
From: Giovanni Moretti @ 2012-02-13  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Using org-babel, I'm wanting to output Python fragments along with the resultant
output to HTML.

That bit's easy, and the following works as expected:

    * Using Python interactively
    Any commands typed into the console executed immediately.

    #+begin_src python :results output :exports both
    print 355/113

    print 17/2
    print 17/2.0
    #+end_src python

However, although I find references to various styling mechanisms (e.g
*pre.src*) in the orgmode documentation, I can't find any way to get any more
CSS selectors on both the src and output blocks. The only one that ever appears
is "example" as shown here:

    <pre class="example">print 355/113
    print 17/2
    print 17/2.0
    </pre>
    <pre class="example">
       3
       8
       8.5
    </pre>

If I can find out how to make "pre.src" appear (hopefully only on the source
block) , then I can change the background colours or fonts to make the output
visibly distinct from the source code.

The full HTML output I get is at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2671560/org-py-babel.html contains lots of CSS
selectors, and I can easily include my my own using #+STYLE lines, but I need
some way to differentiate the two blocks.

I'm using Emacs 23.1.50.1 and the lastest orgmode  commit
b5082974c83a3a4838db86025edce857b11e5847 (Fri Feb 3 15:18:05 2012 +0100)

Any tips?

Thanks
Giovanni

Dr Giovanni Moretti | School of Engineering and Advanced Technology
Senior Lecturer     | Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Computer Science    | Ph +64-6-3505799x2474  Fax +64-6-3502259 - ZL2GX
http://seat.massey.ac.nz/moretti                G.Moretti@massey.ac.nz