* Cyclic timestamps for SCHEDULED and DEADLINE
@ 2006-04-26 14:42 Dieter Grollmann
From: Dieter Grollmann @ 2006-04-26 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I have discovered org-mode some days ago. I'm now getting familiar with it and
use it with pleasure.

It seems, that org-mode does not allow timestamps like, for example, <*-*-25>
(to match the 25th of every month) for SCHEDULED resp. DEADLINE? Of course I can
do this with diary, but diary entries are not carried forward...

Did I miss something in the manual?

Dieter