* How to wavy/double underline an org-mode link?
@ 2017-07-22 10:35 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2017-07-22 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

I'm writing a document that is available in two formats, one a pdf file
and the other a paper copy of it, and its been pointed out to me that
some sentences don't seem to make sense in the paper copy. When I've
looked at that particular sentence in the source document, an org-mode
file, I see that the relevant section is actually an org-mode link.

So what I'm looking for is something like a wavy underline under each of
the org-mode links which will appear in both versions. But how do I do
it please? It will need to be a generalised command, meaning that it can
very easily be applied as there are 387 links to be adjusted!

I've found that I can underline each org-mode link by putting '_' before
and after each link, which is then exported to a latex file and built
into the pdf and does work. But, I am already underlining each glossary
entry in the main body of the text, so to differentiate I would like
either a wavy underline, or a double underline. But how please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.9