* How to solve "Warning (emacs): Please update the LaTeX src-block-backend to listings"
@ 2023-08-23 16:24 Guillaume MULLER
From: Guillaume MULLER @ 2023-08-23 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1248 bytes --]

Hi,

I'm trying to create a code block with some latex code to be interpreted inside. I only knew lstlistings until now. Page https://orgmode.org/manual/Source-blocks-in-LaTeX-export.html lists Engraved and Minted as possible backend. https://list.orgmode.org/87wnf1z1w8.fsf@gmail.com/T/ also lists verbatim.

So from what I understand, of the message "Warning (emacs): Please update the LaTeX src-block-backend to listings", is that the default backend is not lstlistings and that there is a variable somewhere that should be set to lstlistings.

However I cannot find any documentation on what variable and where to set it. Is the variable indeed called "src-block-backend". Is it set in global Emacs config? Locally in the org file?

I tried to eval (setq src-block-backend 'listings) and (setq org-latex-listings t) . But error is still there.

Any idea?

--
Guillaume MULLER
Associate Professor, PhD