Hi, I'm trying to create a code block with some latex code to be interpreted inside. I only knew lstlistings until now. Page https://orgmode.org/manual/Source-blocks-in-LaTeX-export.html lists Engraved and Minted as possible backend. https://list.orgmode.org/87wnf1z1w8.fsf@gmail.com/T/ also lists verbatim. So from what I understand, of the message "Warning (emacs): Please update the LaTeX src-block-backend to listings", is that the default backend is not lstlistings and that there is a variable somewhere that should be set to lstlistings. However I cannot find any documentation on what variable and where to set it. Is the variable indeed called "src-block-backend". Is it set in global Emacs config? Locally in the org file? I tried to eval (setq src-block-backend 'listings) and (setq org-latex-listings t) . But error is still there. Any idea? -- Guillaume MULLER Associate Professor, PhD Fayol Institue - ISI Department 🚪 #426 ☎ 04 77 42 02 71 🕸 https://www.mines-stetienne.fr 🧍= Physical Address = Espace Fauriel 29 Rue Pierre et Dominique Ponchardier 42100 Saint-Étienne 📬 = Postal Address = École des Mines de Saint-Étienne 158 cours Fauriel 42100 Saint-Étienne