* export inline image from source results?
@ 2012-08-21 17:57 Petro
From: Petro @ 2012-08-21 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all.
I generate an image from python source like this:
#+BEGIN_SRC python :results output raw :export results
  from pylab import figure, plot
  import pylab as plt
  import numpy as np
  plt.ioff()
  figure()
  plot(np.random.rand(10),'o')
  pic_name='fit_rates1.svg'
  path_name='/home/petro/tmp/'
  plt.savefig(path_name + pic_name)
  print "[" + "[" + path_name + pic_name +"]]"

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
[[/home/petro/tmp/fit_rates1.svg]]

Can I export the result? Rigth now the image is exported only if I copy the image link and
paste it few lines below.
Thanks.
Petro