* How to never have the Footnote heading generated?
@ 2014-06-21 16:30 Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2014-06-21 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Good afternoon,

I want only to use in-line footnotes and never to have them
automatically entered into an auto created
Footnote heading. Rather I want that auto-generated, just like it is
now. My goal is to allow refactoring
literature with footnotes without having to update anything else in
that document (barring references).

Is there a setting to get that behavior. I read the docs and am not seeing it.

Kind regards,

Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson