* two questions about the new exporter (#+Style: and org-export-html-postamble)
@ 2013-02-19 15:14 Eric Schulte
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-02-19 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

First let me say kudos to Nicolas for the implementation and to him and
Bastien for making the transition, it seems rather like changing the
engine on a plane in mid flight (all while handling a rowdy group of
passengers).

For the first time I'm really using this new exporter, and I have
noticed two thing which surprise me and seem at first glance to be
behaving incorrectly (although it is likely my expectations which are
incorrect).

1. The value of org-export-html-postamble doesn't appear to be honored.
   I often set this variable in a file local line at the top of a file,
   and despite setting it to nil I still see a postamble in my exported
   html.

2. Similarly, I use #+Style: lines at the top of Org-mode files to make
   the CSS changes necessary for my code blocks.  This also doesn't seem
   to be making it through the html export process.

   #+Style: <style type="text/css">pre{background:#232323; color:#E6E1DC;}h1,h2{border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: gray;}</style>

Please let me know if I can provide any more information.

Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte