* vertical space
@ 2014-01-31  4:17 Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2014-01-31  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Im having an issue with inconsistent vertical space

If I do latex export \\es at eol produce blank lines
However with html export they appear in output but not consistently
org version 8.2.5e
emacs version 24.3.1

Below a cut-down version from a file I see it happening
------------
#+TITLE: Equational Reasoning in Logic
#+AUTHOR: Rusi
* Object and Meta language
Look at the following proof

#+ATTR_LATEX: :mode math :environment flalign
P \wedge (Q \vee P)\\
" \wedge distributes over \vee " \\
= (P \wedge Q) \vee (P \wedge Q) \\
" Idempotence of \vee " \\
=  P \wedge Q \\
 \\
 \\
Observe that:
- Each proof step has an expression
- Each step also carries an implicit statement, that the given expression
is $True$ . So, in the first step, we have an implicit statement:  P \wedge
(Q \vee P) = True

* Vertical space
@ 2016-03-04 14:19 Johann Spies
From: Johann Spies @ 2016-03-04 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)