* Opening org Agenda whenever opening GNUs:
@ 2019-11-24  6:31 Spenser Truex
From: Spenser Truex @ 2019-11-24  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Email is something I check often (with Gnus), so attaching my agenda to
it is a good way to stay on track.

(defun my-instant-agenda ()
  (org-agenda-list nil))
(add-hook 'gnus-before-startup-hook 'my-instant-agenda)

I'd like to be able to have it split vertically, since it otherwise
obscures my view. How can I do that?

|  ORG AGENDA                              |
|    TODO: everything                      |
|    DONE: nothing                         |
|  Mom              |   TODO: other stuff  |
|  alt.sex          |                      |
|                   |                      |
|                   |                      |
|                   |                      |
|                   |                      |
--
Spenser Truex
spensertruex.com