* Request to Unsubscribe
@ 2021-10-01 18:58 Jain, Rishabh
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Jain, Rishabh @ 2021-10-01 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode gnu.org

Hi:

Hope you are doing well. I'd appreciate if you can help unsubscribe me from
the orgmode mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Rishabh

* Re: Request to Unsubscribe
@ 2021-10-01 19:03 ` John Hendy
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: John Hendy @ 2021-10-01 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jain, Rishabh; +Cc: emacs-orgmode gnu.org

You may be able to do this yourself, but I'm not positive.

Perhaps try the bottom field of this page:

Best regards,
John

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 1:58 PM Jain, Rishabh <rjain.ece@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Hope you are doing well. I'd appreciate if you can help unsubscribe me from the orgmode mailing list.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rishabh

* Re: Request to Unsubscribe
@ 2021-10-01 19:05 ` Joost Kremers
From: Joost Kremers @ 2021-10-01 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jain, Rishabh; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Oct 01 2021, Jain, Rishabh wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Hope you are doing well. I'd appreciate if you can help unsubscribe me from
> the orgmode mailing list.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rishabh

It's not immediately obvious, but the mailing list page tells you how to unsubscribe:

Just scroll down to the bottom.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments