On Fri, Oct 01, 2021 at 12:58:04PM -0600, Jain, Rishabh wrote: > Hi: > > Hope you are doing well. I'd appreciate if you can help unsubscribe me from > the orgmode mailing list. > > Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. You can do it yourself. Have a look at the mail headers of any mail you receive from this list (this works for most mailing lists, that's why I take more time to explain it). Among them, you'll find one like this List-Unsubscribe: , (the indentation here is for clarity; actually the line is longer, but that part above is sufficient). This is telling you: if you want to unsubscribe from this list, you can either (a) go with your browser to https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/emacs-orgmode and follow the instructions there (you'll have to enter the mail address you subscribed with, and you'll probably receive a confirmation mail OR (b) (my favourite): send a mail to emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org with the Subject "unsubscribe" (without the quotes). The mail's content is irrelevant (maybe you have to put something to keep your mail program happy). Again, you'll receive a confirmation mail you'll have to reply to (to prove that the request really came from you). HTH Cheers - t