* Org 8.3.1 HTML export options
@ 2015-08-06 21:47 Scott Randby
From: Scott Randby @ 2015-08-06 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

HTML export in 8.3.1 no longer recognizes export options that are
contained under a headline.

My documents contain the following:

* COMMENT Setup
#+STARTUP: hidestars overview indent hideblocks
#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="../lesson-style-new.css">
#+HTML_MATHJAX: path: "../../../MathJax/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS_HTML"
#+TITLE: Foo
#+AUTHOR: By Foo
#+EMAIL: foo@email.com

When I export to HTML, the link to the CSS style sheet is missing, the
page title is blank, sections are numbered, MathJax uses the default
settings, etc. None of the options I set are recognized (except for the
startup options).

When I move the options to the top of the document and delete the
headline, the options are exported properly.

#+STARTUP: hidestars overview indent hideblocks
#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="../lesson-style-new.css">
#+HTML_MATHJAX: path: "../../../MathJax/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS_HTML"
#+TITLE: Foo
#+AUTHOR: By Foo
#+EMAIL: foo@email.com

The first setup works in 8.2.10, and it is what I want.

I want the options to be under a headline so that they are out of the
way when I work on a document, and so that I can more easily use them in
other documents by copying and pasting a subtree. Please fix this. I
would fix it, but I don't know elisp.

Scott Randby