* test.org
@ 2017-01-27 16:55 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2017-01-27 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Interesting, I put a vertical on a line to start an org-mode table and
keyed data dictionary in followed by a space another vertical and a return
key.  Then I put vertical followed by a space followed by variable
followed by space followed by vertical followed by type followed by space
followed by vertical followed by space followed by description followed by
space followed by vertical followed by return followed by vertical
followed by hyphen followed by tab.  I got onto line 4 in column 3 but
line one acquired all of the verticals from line 2 in addition to what it
already had.

| data dictionary |      |             |
| variable        | type | description |

* Re: test.org
       [not found] <14a0591d643b42d180a02c1e0c1d81a9@HE1PR01MB1898.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com>
@ 2017-01-27 20:16 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2017-01-27 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)