* Request - make comments `bracket-dumb'
@ 2018-08-06 10:13 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2018-08-06 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

If I launch emacs -q, create an org-mode file and enter a comment as

# Blah blah  [[bib:blah]] blah blah.

then the  brackets close up such that only one pair is visible. If I
want both pairs visible then I have to write [ [bib:blah] ]. If I use
#+begin_comment then the bracket content is also highlighted, as if it
were active. Both pairs of brackets disappear if `bib:blah' is not present.

This seems to me to be contrary to what a Comment should be - namely a
piece of wholly dumb text. Could this not be achieved?

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter
m43cap@yandex.com
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8