* Nice links bookmarks
@ 2010-07-27 20:51 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2010-07-27 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I was wondering how many people add nice links in the footnotes like [1]

I use "turn-on-orgstruct" and "turn-on-orgtbl" when I write messages and
I suspect that it could be an orgmode feature, but I could not find it.

If I add a footnote I get a similar result but not exactly the same...
Thansk a lot

[1] www.fakelink.com