* Automatically move completed TODO items and checkboxes to another file
@ 2010-08-17 20:34 Michael Hoffman
From: Michael Hoffman @ 2010-08-17 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have happily been using org-mode for many years to keep a todo list. I
like keeping a log of the actions I've completed, but I don't like them
in the same file taking up space. Previously I have moved completed TODO
items and checkboxes to another log file manually. Is there a good way
of doing this automatically? Do you have any other suggestions for how
to keep a log of done tasks while removing the cruft left over from the
current list?

Michael Hoffman