* working on cloud
@ 2014-01-08 18:59 Renato
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Renato @ 2014-01-08 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I'm learning emacs (as you probabily know :-)).
I have:
- one pc at home (linux Debian)
- one at work (windows)

I would like to use the same configuration.
Now, I have my .org file on the cloud (so I can access it from anywhere)
But I'm  starting to edit also the config file:
on Win it is:
init.el

on linux is
emacs

so...How can I have a centralized instalation of emacs? Or, better: Is
it possible?

TIA

Renato

* working on cloud