* Re: exporter for latex g-brief - #+INCLUDE: escapes curlies \{
@ 2014-03-11 16:07 LanX
From: LanX @ 2014-03-11 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode list

Thanks for the help so far! :) Unfortunately I'm stuck at this system with
the old emacs/org-mode version but I'm going to migrate in April anyway.

One more question, I'm trying to put latex code for Adress of recipient and
so on in external files to be included

unfortunately does
#+INCLUDE: "filename.tex"

automatically escape the curlies, such that I get

\Postvermerk         \{E I N S C H R E I B E N\}

Whats the best way to avoid this? I couldn't find any documentation
regarding this...

cheers
  Rolf

@ 2014-03-11 16:10 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-03-11 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

LanX <lanx.perl@googlemail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the help so far! :) Unfortunately I'm stuck at this system with
> the old emacs/org-mode version but I'm going to migrate in April anyway.
>
> One more question, I'm trying to put latex code for Adress of recipient and
> so on in external files to be included
>
> unfortunately does
> #+INCLUDE: "filename.tex"

#+LATEX: \input{filename.tex}