* insert item under previous headline (feature request?)
@ 2007-09-04  5:16 Maxim Loginov
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Maxim Loginov @ 2007-09-04  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi all

It is often necessary to insert several similar TODO under one header, like:

* TODO read papers
** TODO paper 1
** TODO paper 2
** TODO paper 3

usually I look for the paper in internet and use remember to insert
such TODOs, and temporarily modify remember template in order not to
seek "* TODO read papers" headline every time. It would be good if
org-mode can remember the last used headline and insert newly created
TODO under it for example using prefix argument 0 (C-u 0 M-x remember)

I'm wondering if such feature exist or can be implemented?

thanks
Maxim