emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template
@ 2009-01-03 21:19 Bernt Hansen
  2009-01-03 21:49 ` Carsten Dominik
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-03 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

I think I found another regression.

I have C-M-r mapped to org-remember
C-u C-u C-M-r used to go to the last note stored by remember but now it
prompts for a template and always seems to go to the template storage
location instead.

Org-mode version 6.16trans
commit 0d2a1808edfc5c653c66dc94e87e6b7e29d20a79

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Bernt

PS. Happy New Year list!

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template
  2009-01-03 21:19 BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template Bernt Hansen
@ 2009-01-03 21:49 ` Carsten Dominik
  2009-01-03 23:13   ` Bernt Hansen
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-01-03 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bernt,

nothing has changed there, and I cannot reproduce this.
Did you miss one of the two C-u?

- Carsten

On Jan 3, 2009, at 10:19 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> I think I found another regression.
>
> I have C-M-r mapped to org-remember
> C-u C-u C-M-r used to go to the last note stored by remember but now  
> it
> prompts for a template and always seems to go to the template storage
> location instead.
>
> Org-mode version 6.16trans
> commit 0d2a1808edfc5c653c66dc94e87e6b7e29d20a79
>
> Let me know if you need any additional information.
>
> Regards,
> Bernt
>
> PS. Happy New Year list!

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template
  2009-01-03 21:49 ` Carsten Dominik
@ 2009-01-03 23:13   ` Bernt Hansen
  2009-01-04  3:09     ` Bernt Hansen
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-03 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

No - but I changed window managers recently (not that that should
matter)

I can see both C-u's in the message window before C-M-r.  I'll look into
it more and provide any new information when I have some.

Thanks,
Bernt


Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:

> Hi Bernt,
>
> nothing has changed there, and I cannot reproduce this.
> Did you miss one of the two C-u?
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Jan 3, 2009, at 10:19 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> Hi Carsten,
>>
>> I think I found another regression.
>>
>> I have C-M-r mapped to org-remember
>> C-u C-u C-M-r used to go to the last note stored by remember but now
>> it
>> prompts for a template and always seems to go to the template storage
>> location instead.
>>
>> Org-mode version 6.16trans
>> commit 0d2a1808edfc5c653c66dc94e87e6b7e29d20a79
>>
>> Let me know if you need any additional information.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bernt
>>
>> PS. Happy New Year list!

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template
  2009-01-03 23:13   ` Bernt Hansen
@ 2009-01-04  3:09     ` Bernt Hansen
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-04  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sorry for the noise - this turned out to be a messed up keymap in my
workstation settings.

-Bernt

Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> writes:

> No - but I changed window managers recently (not that that should
> matter)
>
> I can see both C-u's in the message window before C-M-r.  I'll look into
> it more and provide any new information when I have some.
>
> Thanks,
> Bernt
>
>
> Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:
>
>> Hi Bernt,
>>
>> nothing has changed there, and I cannot reproduce this.
>> Did you miss one of the two C-u?
>>
>> - Carsten
>>
>> On Jan 3, 2009, at 10:19 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Carsten,
>>>
>>> I think I found another regression.
>>>
>>> I have C-M-r mapped to org-remember
>>> C-u C-u C-M-r used to go to the last note stored by remember but now
>>> it
>>> prompts for a template and always seems to go to the template storage
>>> location instead.
>>>
>>> Org-mode version 6.16trans
>>> commit 0d2a1808edfc5c653c66dc94e87e6b7e29d20a79
>>>
>>> Let me know if you need any additional information.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Bernt
>>>
>>> PS. Happy New Year list!
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2009-01-04  3:09 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2009-01-03 21:19 BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template Bernt Hansen
2009-01-03 21:49 ` Carsten Dominik
2009-01-03 23:13   ` Bernt Hansen
2009-01-04  3:09     ` Bernt Hansen

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).