* BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template
@ 2009-01-03 21:19 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-03 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

I think I found another regression.

I have C-M-r mapped to org-remember
C-u C-u C-M-r used to go to the last note stored by remember but now it
prompts for a template and always seems to go to the template storage
location instead.

Org-mode version 6.16trans
commit 0d2a1808edfc5c653c66dc94e87e6b7e29d20a79

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Bernt

PS. Happy New Year list!

* Re: BUG- C-u C-u prefix on org-remember prompts for template
@ 2009-01-03 21:49 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-01-03 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bernt,

nothing has changed there, and I cannot reproduce this.
Did you miss one of the two C-u?

- Carsten

@ 2009-01-03 23:13   ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-03 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

No - but I changed window managers recently (not that that should
matter)

I can see both C-u's in the message window before C-M-r.  I'll look into
it more and provide any new information when I have some.

Thanks,
Bernt

@ 2009-01-04  3:09     ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-04  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sorry for the noise - this turned out to be a messed up keymap in my
workstation settings.

-Bernt