* Query for S. Vauban
@ 2010-09-19 22:47 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2010-09-19 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

Aloha Sebastian,

While using the listings setup you sent to the list a while back, I
found this line and wondered why you chose not to break long lines?

         breaklines=false, %!! don't break long lines of code

The !! in the comment led me to believe you might have some strong
reasons.

I'm asking because I'm finding it difficult to configure the listings
package so it works perfectly.

All the best,
Tom