From: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
To: "Sébastien Vauban" <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: Query for S. Vauban
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:18:25 -1000	[thread overview]

Aloha Sebastien,

Yes, that makes perfect sense for situations where the line length is
specified in advance.

Changing the font size to get a particular line length is an
interesting idea.  My sense is that typographers would look first to
change the size of the text block.  I can see benefits to both
approaches.

Thanks for your help.

All the best,
Tom